Paul FosterFounder & CEO
areas of expertise
- Business Sale and/or Succession Planning
- Financial Analysis and Interpretation
- Profit Improvement Strategies
- Behavior Change
- Disruptive Business Model Innovation
- Business Coaching
- Hons Bachelor of Mathematics, University of Waterloo
- Chartered Accountant, Canada
- SOHK (School of Hard Knocks)
- Lean Launchpad Educator, Stanford University
Paul’s business experience began as a trusted advisor (CPA, CA) to small business families as the owner and founder of an accounting firm which he sold after 20 years. Paul completed his first sale of a client’s business when he was only in his 20’s.
Paul is the innovative visionary leader driving the growth of the advisory business. His life’s purpose is to bring more cash, freedom and happiness to independent business owners. Paul wants to learn about your toughest business challenges and frustrations so he can help you tackle them!
Whether you are starting, growing or selling your business, Paul has the knowledge and relevant real life stories ready to share with you.
The pandemic forced a behavior change. This adjustment in my business model benefits my clients in two profound ways.January 19, 2021
For a small business, your pricing strategy should not be only about price. It should be about being different!January 15, 2021
With one simple exchange, I learned a valuable life lesson. The best way to be a successful, trusted advisor is to stop trying to give answers and start asking good questions.January 12, 2021