This policy was last updated on November 30th, 2016
Collection of Your Personal Information
We place your privacy above all priorities. The Business Therapist® does not sell, loan, or distribute your personal and financial information. The Business Therapist® collects the following personal information from you via a Contact page for, e-mail signup form, and when you purchase products on TheBusinessTherapist.com:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
If you include private information about the services you seek, your data will be held in absolute privacy.
We use the above information to:
- Improve our website and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to your inquiry
- Send you requested email news
- Send you marketing communications
Use and Sharing of Your Personal Information
We will never sell, give, or rent your name or personal information to any third party without your express permission. We never sell, give away, or rent our mailing or email list.
If you have signed up for email news from The Business Therapist®, we will not send you any unsolicited email (i.e. spam). All recipients of the newsletter may opt-out of receiving future newsletters when so desired, and are given opportunity to opt-out of these emails at any time.
We may attempt to contact you regarding an online or email inquiry if you have requested a service contact from The Business Therapist®.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if The Business Therapist® is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
The Business Therapist® takes all reasonable measures to protect and secure the information you provide to us.
When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
The Business Therapist® collects information that is necessary to process an order for products sold on TheBusinessTherapist.com. All orders are processed through PayPal. All account information collected on this web site is stored on PayPal’s secure site and is not available to the The Business Therapist® computers, other than shipping and email information.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on TheBusinessTherapist.com, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Business Therapist®
c/o Paul Foster, CEO
53 Talbot Street North – 2nd Floor
Essex, Ontario N8M 1A3
Email: paul [at] thebusinesstherapist.com
Phone: (866) 776-7285