Business Advisor, Coach and Part-Time CFO
This position is part of the team of advisors coaching, mentoring, advising and supporting our independent business owner clients. The key component is the part time CFO service to clients to assist in projecting, gathering, analyzing and interpreting their key performance indicators.
- Business or accounting undergraduate degree is desired
- Professional designation in finance or accounting is desired
- Technical skills with word, excel and creating electronic spreadsheets for financial budgets
- Experience working on cross functional teams
- Experience with small business accounting and tax compliance needs
- Experience with various small business bookkeeping software
- Experience with cloud-based software for bookkeeping productivity – Ledgerdocs, Hubdoc, Receiptbank, Xero, QBO and Sage Cloud desired
$40,000 to $60,000 per year with full benefits and flexible work hours.
Cloud based operations
Our business model operates significantly in the cloud with remote communication happening across three countries. In person meetings are still valued and required from time to time. The ability to work independently and efficiently is required.
Our purpose at The Business Therapist® is to provide cashflow, freedom and happiness to our independent business clients – the owners, their employees and their families. We believe in life-long learning with an openness to ongoing personal growth and skill development. We are looking to build long term relationships with our clients and among our team of advisors. Team members are expected to take responsibility for their actions, work independently and with honesty and integrity. Client confidentiality is paramount.
Please email your resume in confidence, detailing your fit for this position and within the team at The Business Therapist® to Paul Foster: firstname.lastname@example.org