- April 13, 2020
- Posted by: Paul Foster
- Categories: Achieving Innovation in Business, Business activities management, Effective Communication Skills
It is not business as usual, from restrictions and personal distancing to managing remote employees and businesses shuttered, most North American businesses have changed, perhaps forever.
With so many aspects of our daily business life affected by COVID-19, it’s more important than ever to remain active and engaged with your customers.
Actions you can take right now
Make a list of the products and services your business offers, noting how customers can purchase them and how your business can currently meet a need or want in your customers’ lives.
Utilize your social media networks, create an email marketing campaign and update your website to reflect all changes and current product or service offerings. Be helpful and informative, offering advice, support and encouragement.
Now is a fantastic time to get creative and create some new website and social media content.
Harness the power of video
- Share your operating hours
- Demonstrate how your products can be purchased
- Create helpful “how-to” videos
- Let your customers see you and how you’re personally and professionally doing during this challenging time
- Commit to sending out personalized emails to 10 of your customers
- Call 5 customers a day, just to check in and see how they are doing
- Reach out to one supplier every day
- Review one competitor’s social media and website to learn and perhaps replicate their successes
Be wise enough to ask for advice and humble enough to accept it!
We’re here if you want to talk. Reach out via email to schedule a call: email@example.com